This is you
We are currently looking for a workplace administrator (freelance based) for an international company in London that specializes in financing international real estate. You will provide support in Microsoft-related end-user incidents. This includes workstations, hardware and the Microsoft problems for example within: Windows 10, Microsoft Intune, Azure or 365.
- An education in IT (intermediate vocational education);
- Worked in a similar position for at least 1 year;
- Available 40 hours a week;
- Living in the London area;
- Good communication skills, go-getter type;
- Good in speech and writing of the English language.
Here you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that end-users are properly helped through your technical knowledge and helpful qualities;
- Building and managing the workstations;
- Providing technical support on Azure, Intune, Sharepoint, Microsoft 365, Windows 10 / 11 environment.;
- Problem analysis to arrive at solutions for frequently occurring incidents;
- Support internal colleagues face-to-face with hardware;
- Deliver (Mobile) devices to colleagues, including data backups and transferring various software.
Benefits for you
- Sallary £42,50 p/h depending on your work experience and education;
- Working in a cool international organization in real estate
- Gain relevant work experience in IT and work with the latest Microsoft Technology
Interested? Don't hesitate to contact us. Feel free to give our recruiters a call or send us a WhatsApp message:
Charlene: 0031 628097481
Mariska: 0031 628097483
We would love to tell you more about it.